May 29, 2015

"The Prestige 95F presses all of the right buttons" - Dennis Burger, Home Thaeater Review

Home Theater Review published their review of the Paradigm Prestige 95F and it is epic! Epic as in 5 STARS and endless praise from esteemed writer and reviewer, Dennis Burger!


"There are so many things about the Paradigm's Prestige 95F floorstanding speaker that are worthy of discussion... But the fact of the matter is that, when I sit down in front of these speakers, I simply forget about all of it. For that matter, given a recording of sufficient fidelity, I forget about the speakers altogether most of the time. I can't tell you that this is exactly what you should look for in a passive loudspeaker. I won't tell you you're wrong if your tastes lean in other directions. But for me, the Prestige 95F presses all of the right buttons." 
- Dennis Burger

Click here! to read the full review from Home Theater Review.
Click here! to learn more about Paradigm Prestige speakers.




No comments:

Post a Comment